Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Serenade Legacy: Kiedas' College Chronicles part 1

...we're finally on our own...


Kiedas Has Arrived!  He has been looking forward to attending Kennsington State since he knew what college was and now, he was here and in the "hippest" dorm on campus.    He wanted to go to KS not because it was were his father and mother went but because KS had the best soccer club in the country.  He knew he would make a perfect addition to the team, but freshman were typically ignored.  

He figured one step at a time.  First, he needed to settle in, then he could figure out a plan to make the team.


With Alanis back at home, he had no distractions to keep him off the soccer field.  Luckily, he was a loyal boyfriend and knew he would marry Alanis as soon as he got the chance.



The thing is... he had no idea how many girls would be at KS and in his own dorm no less.


Vampire girls.  He had heard about the tempestuous nature of vamp girls.  A test to ignore those two for sure.  A California surfer girl and Kentucky beauty were also in the mix.

Kiedas quickly became the envy of the campus.  One of two guys living with 6 girls.


"Bro.   Hook me up."  One guy [from the soccer team] confronted me as I walked into orientation.  Mountain Song Moon's father went to school with my dad I found out.  He also got me the invite or invites- THE TRI ALPHAS KEG BLOWOUT.

There I met the captain of the soccer club team- Sooner McGee.

"Make yourself at home, Kiedas."  Sooner oozed slick confidence. "Mi casa, es su casa." He then whispered, "bro, introduce us to your roommates."


Kiedas began a boring banter with an overly excitable roommate when a quirky girl caught my eye.  She was talking with one of the the sexy vamps.


He couldn't explain it, but he felt compelled to meet her after they made smokey eye-contact.


He deftly began speaking, "uh, what's up?"

"You must be Keidas.  My name is Hypolita, I'm one of your dormmates."  She had these eyes.  He had never seen that bright of blue before, he was hypnotized by Hypolita.


He began to get nervous.  "What your major?"  Boy, he was getting deep.


He didn't let her answer, "mine is PE."

"What sport to do you play?"

"Soccer.  I would like to make the club team."

"Good luck.  I hear the competition is pretty stiff."  She turned at looked at Sooner.  Every girl looked at him in a particular way- Hypolita included.


"You haven't seen me play.  You'll see, there's nothing quite like me."  He couldn't believe how smooth he sounded.  Kiedas got her focus back.


"Well, maybe I can see your moves sometime."  Her eyes electrified him.  "I love watching sports!"



During our conversation, one of the hot vamps fell down.  Too much of a buzz.


"Oh my gosh, you okay hun?"



"Get away from me, southern bell."


"Oh my gosh!  You're a vampire!"


"Next time I hear you sweet southern sip, I will drain you."  Yikes.




This was gonna be an awesome year.

No comments:

Post a Comment