Thursday, June 6, 2013

HP: all of these lines across my face... tell you the story of who I am...

...I was made for you...



Gemini, being the agile boarder she is, always got the guys eyes.  But she had eyes for only one man since high school, Mac Diamond.  They lived in the same building for 3 years after college and Gem had been lightly dropping hints of the "next level" in their relationship.  She was aggressive, but thankfully patient.

He had two surprises for her.


"I just got off the phone with EA."  Mac had worked his way through college and knew he deserved a job developing video games.


"Well?  What did they say?"
"I got the job!"


"I'm so proud of you!  I knew you could do it!"  He kissed her.  Snowy kisses were her favorite.


"That's not all.  Well, I've been thinking about what you've said about going to the next level."


"Yes..."  She hung on every word.

"Well, I was wanting to buy a house and I want you to be with me and help....and move in."  Music to her ears.



To celebrate, they went to The Flying Puck to throw back some beers and shoot some pool.

She lost- badly.


Even though Gemini was visibly upset, he couldn't help but think she was the best girl in the world and he couldn't wait to choose a home with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment