Tuesday, August 20, 2013

check up on somebody that you used to know...

Sooooo.... It's been a while since I've built!  My husband and I have been nomads traveling from Louisville to Columbus to Northern New Mexico this summer and subsequently, between homes.  We are settled (well, settling) and that means I can begin posting builds again.  As you can see by the previous posts, I've dedicated my summer sims time to modeling.  I told myself, "self, only enter two- tops!"  Yeah right; they are so addicting!.  I am currently in 10...yes 10 contests.  I have a feeling that number will dwindle, as I am a pure novice when it comes to posing and such.  A fun way to fill up my sweltering days.


I got back into the swing of building by participating in the BnS contest for a pet shop.  Yeh-yah.  The last BnS I did, I received 2nd and tied for first!  I also want to create more stories and get my two legacies moving along!

No comments:

Post a Comment